The 2017 Big Citizen HUB application is now available online! Complete your application here.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the following checklist to help you complete the application:
- Ask a teacher, coach, or adult mentor to complete the recommendation form
- Have your parent/guardian acknowledge and approve of your applying
- Fully complete the online application, including all short answer essay questions
Note: It will not be possible to move forward with the application without a having a recommender name and email, so please be sure to have this before starting the application.
Below are the short answer essay questions you will need to complete. We recommend answering these on a separate Word document or piece of paper, so that you will be ready when filling out the online application.
- Why do you want to be a part of Big Citizen HUB?
- How do you think young people can make a difference in the community?
- Is there someone in the community that you look up to? Tell us about that person and why you look up to them.
- Tell us something interesting about yourself. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Do you participate in any activities or have any volunteer experience?
If you have any questions, contact Program Manager Adalberto Ríos at email@example.com.